- Available for all subsequent deposits following the initial deposit
- Instant, automatic bonus crediting
- Available for all account types
- Available for deposits starting from $5 or currency equivalent
- No Hidden Terms
Bonus Period : Available Now
Joining Link : Open an XM Account
Bonus Terms & Conditions: Source – XM
- If XM suspects that a Client has abused or attempted to abuse the promotion or otherwise acted with a lack of good faith towards us, XM reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to deny, withhold or withdraw the loyalty bonus promotion or any other promotion from that user, and if necessary to cancel any terms and conditions with respect to that user, either temporarily or permanently, or terminate that user’s access to the service and/or block that user’s trading account.
- XM reserves the right to modify, change or terminate this offer at any time without the consent of the Client. Furthermore, if XM suspects that a Client has abused the fair rules of the loyalty bonus by hedging his positions internally (using other trading accounts held with XM or externally (using other trading accounts held with other brokers), XM reserves the right to immediately reverse the granted deposit bonus from the Client’s trading account(s) or from the winning hedged account without the consent of the client.
- It is important to note that any bonuses granted are nullified upon withdrawal of funds.
- XM reserves the right to change the Bonus Terms and Conditions at any time by notifying clients about the changes and publishing the modifications on this page or on any other pages related to its website.
- Any disputes or possible misunderstandings that may occur as a result of the present Terms and Conditions will be resolved by the XM Management in a way that presents the fairest solution to all parties concerned. Once such a decision has been made, it shall be regarded as final and/or binding on all entrants. In case the Bonus Terms and Conditions are translated into any language other than English, it is the original English version that shall prevail to avoid inconsistency or ambiguity.
If you enjoyed this article, Get email updates (It’s Free)