Saxo Bank Webinars
Saxo Bank A/S is a fully licensed and regulated Danish bank specializing in online trading and investment across global financial markets. Saxo Bank enables private investors and institutional clients to trade FX, CFDs, ETFs, Stocks, Futures, Options and other derivatives via multi-award winning online trading platforms. In addition, Saxo Bank offers professional portfolio and fund management.
View the Webinars from SAXO Bank here: – Saxo Bank Webinars
Go from the basics to advanced levels of trading in 12 chapters from Saxo Bank
- FOREX TRADING -The basics of online Forex trading.
- CFD TRADING -Introduction to CFD trading.
- FUNDAMENTAL ANALYSIS -Fundamentals in FX & CFD trading.
- TECHNICAL ANALYSIS – Using technical analysis.
- CANDLE STICK CHARTS -Trade using Candle Stick charts.
- MOMENTUM AND OSCILLATORS – Using momentum indicators.
- PATTERN RECOGNITION – The most popular trading patterns.
- INTRODUCTION TO TRADEMAKER – How to use Trade Maker.
- PRINCIPLES OF PRICE BEHAVIOUR – How to recognize price trends.
- TRADING FEARS – How to manage trading fears.
- TRADING STRATEGY – Tom H. shares his favorite strategy.
- PRINCIPLES OF PRICE BEHAVIOUR – What makes an FX trader successful?