Join the Robo Forex Skrill Bonus 70% for Deposits
From August 18th to September 14th 2014, RoboForex presents you a special offer. When depositing trading accounts via Skrill payment system, the Company’s clients can receive bonus up to 70% of the deposited sum. You can deposit your trading account in your RoboForex Live Account.
Robo Forex Skrill Bonus 70% for Deposits
Bonus Period: – 00:00:01 AM 18/08/2014 – 11:59:59 PM 14/09/2014 (UTC+3).
Bonus Available to Clients for Skrill Deposits
Sign up for a live account Here: – Robo Forex Skrill Bonus 70
Robo Forex Skrill Bonus 70% for Deposits – Terms & Conditions
- Forex Deposit Bonus is available for all traders with MetaTrader4 (MT4) accounts: Fix-Cent, Fix-Standard, Pro-Cent and Pro-Standard (except for ContestFX accounts).
Forex Deposit Bonus is available for MetaTrader5 (MT5) accounts only for those traders, who verified their Live Account.
- Deposit Bonus is up to 70% of the payment you make via automatic deposit service in your Live Account. Other ways of depositing trading accounts (for example, via trading terminal) do not participate in the “Bonus up to 70% for Skrill” program. The total sum of all bonuses on one account (depending on the account currency) can’t be more than 5,000 USD / 3,500 EUR.
Maximum amount of bonuses on all of the client’s accounts can’t be more than 10,000 USD / 7,000 EUR.
Also you have the opportunity to choose the bonus level – 10%, 15%, 20%, 25%, 50% or 70% of deposit funds.
- To withdraw the Forex Bonus from your account you need to make a transaction (number of standard lots) in the amount of:
<Number of lots> = <Total amount of Bonus in USD*>.
- All deposit bonuses can’t support reserve and can’t be used for the maintenance of opened orders i.e. your current bonus will be written off the account, if the equity (see figure below) on your account is less than the sum of active bonus.
- Until all requirements of the program aren’t met, you aren’t allowed to withdraw a sum which exceeds your Profit, which is calculated from the amount of free reserve (Free reserve – see figure below). The profit is calculated according to the following formula:
<Profit available for withdrawal> = <Free reserve> – <Sum of all active bonuses> – <Sum of the deposits, to which bonuses are transferred>
- A client has a right to decline the bonus program of the RoboForex. In this case they can withdraw sums from their account without any limitations and restrictions, and the bonus is written off the account.
- The bonus program has no limitations on the number of bonus accounts or a number of bonus transactions.