Robo Forex King Size MT5 Demo Trading Contest
The time of the contest
The “King Size MT5” contest is held weekly and involves only demo accounts. Each competition starts on Thursday, at 8:00 p.m. (server time), and finishes at the same time on Friday.
Dates: – Every Thursday
Sign up now here – Robo Forex King Size MT5 Demo Trading Contest
Also Read Robo Forex Skrill Bonus 70% for Deposits
Prizes of the contest – Robo Forex King Size MT5 Demo Trading Contest
- Prize pool — $1000.
- Prize pool is distributed between 10 best traders of the competition according to their final ranking.
- The prize is to be paid only after a winner after passes the verification procedure of their Live Account at the RoboForex Company.
- Prize Money is a bonus, which may be withdrawn only after all the requirements described below are fulfilled.
- Prize Money can only be transferred to MT5 Fix-Cent, MT5 Pro-Cent, MT5 Fix-Standard, and MT5 Pro-Standard accounts. To receive the prize, you need to send Contest Moderator at the RoboForex message board a private message, specifying your account number.
- Before the requirements are fulfilled, you aren’t allowed to withdraw a sum which exceeds your Profit.
- If the bonus account is deposited with a client’s own funds, then in case of a negative balance on the account, our policy is that a client loses his own funds first.
- Once a Stop Out takes place, Prize Money is written off the account.
Terms of participation in the contest – Robo Forex King Size MT5 Demo Trading Contest
- Verification of your Live Account.
- A nickname at the Company’s official Message Board, which is linked to your Live Account.
- Initial deposit — $1,000 (initial balance is deposited one minute before the competition starts).
- Stop Out level — 20%.
- Leverage — 1:200.
- Account type — MT5 Demo Pro.
- Trading platform — MetaTrader5.
- The number and size of positions opened at the same time are not limited.
- At the end of the competition all open orders will be automatically closed by force.
- In case it is technically impossible to close all orders at the same time, they will be closed in turn, and the difference in closing time will not be considered as reason for complaint or recalculation of the participants’ final balance.
- Expert Advisors (scripts) are prohibited.
- Close relatives and affiliated persons can’t participate in the contest.
- The same IP-address (PC) can’t be used by several participants.
- Participants, who break the contest rules, will be disqualified and will not have the right to claim any prize.