DMM FX No Deposit Forex Bonus $50 to your Live Account
Bonus Offer: DMM FX – $50 “No Deposit” Bonus Offer
Bonus Period: – 23 March 2015 to 23 June 2015
Available to: – New Clients
Joining Page link: – DMM FX No Deposit Forex Bonus $50 (Broker Removed offer link as on March 27th)
Kick start your trading with a free $50 No Deposit bonus to your Live Account!
Also See :- Forex Bonuses of 2015
How to get DMM FX $50 No Deposit Forex Bonus Offer
Only one requirement, complete your live account registration!
- Campaign is eligible to new clients only.
- Bonus is credited to your account within one business day.
- Leverage for this campaign is a maximum of 1:200 or below.
- Completing live registration requires use of an active mobile telephone number
- The 50 Credits will expire 7 days after being credited
DMM FX “NO DEPOSIT” (50 CREDIT) CAMPAIGN TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The terms are effective on and from 23 March 2015.
- By opening a new account with DMM FX Australia Pty Ltd (DMM FX) under this offer, the client acknowledges they have read and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions (Terms) and DMM FX’s Account Terms.
- To be eligible you must be a genuine new client of DMM FX that opens a new live account (meaning, not a “demo” account) via the relevant banner on the Company’s website www.dmmfx.com.au or any other link(s) as specified by the Company between 23 March 2015 and 23 June 2015, inclusive (unless the offer is closed earlier) and satisfy the other criteria contained in these Terms.
- You must be over 18 years of age to register to apply for an account.
- Only transactions in FX Contracts apply to this offer. Trading on the Expert Advisors (EAs)
Platform and trading during news release will not be permitted under this offer. DMM FX reserves the right to deny, cancel or withdraw the offer if DMM FX suspects a client has breached these Terms.
- Only accounts with leverage 1:1, 1:2, 1:5, 1:10, 1:25, 1:50, 1:100 and 1:200 are eligible for this offer. If client request to change leverage on their account to a leverage higher than 1:200 during this offer, DMM FX will deny, cancel or withdraw the offer from the client’s account.
- For the purpose of this offer, a new client will be regarded as an applicant or a close affiliate of an applicant who has never registered to apply for a live account with DMM FX and is accepted as a client by DMM FX. DMM FX will in its sole discretion determine whether an applicant is a genuine new client by assessing (including among other things, assessing the IP address of the applicant and the close affiliate) whether the applicant is associated or affiliated with any other existing account holder with DMM FX, including those with previously closed accounts.
DMM FX in its sole discretion may assess any affiliation, having regard to (among other things) the intention of the offer and any information we request that you provide to us.
- Each applicant is only permitted to participate in the offer once. The 50 Credit cannot be
(i)transferred to any other person;
(ii) Transferred to another account holder or account; or
(iii) Exchanged for other financial services provided by DMM FX.
- 50 Credit means:
- AUD50 worth of credit if your Account is denominated in Australian dollars;
- USD40 worth of credit if your Account is denominated in US dollars;
- £25 worth of credit if your Account is denominated in British pounds;
- NZD50 worth of credit if your Account is denominated in New Zealand dollars;
- €35 worth of credit if your Account is denominated in Euros.