Lite Forex Insure your deposit promotion
Insure up to 100% of your deposit exceeding $500 to experience the most of freedom when trading
LiteForex provides the clients with a unique deposit insurance service. Now any trader choosing to cooperate with LiteForex doesn’t have to worry about his deposit regardless of a result of a transaction. The service allows clients to insure up to 100% of their deposit and earn it back in case of loss.
Use the “Insure the deposit” option when paying over $500 into the account
Promotion Code: – Insurance
Availability: – All Clients – For deposit exceeding $500
Lite Forex Insure your deposit promotion –Terms and Conditions
- Each deposit exceeding $500 US dollars or the equivalent in another currency can be insured within the framework of the promotion «Deposit insurance».
- The types of account LITE, REAL, NDD and STP (opened within MT4 platform) may participate in the promotion «Deposit insurance».
- The accounts opened by use of the MultiRebate system as well as PAMM and SGD accounts may not participate in this promotion.
- The insured deposit amount will be automatically added to a corresponding list in the Client’s Profile, in the “Insurance” section, where the following parameters will be indicated: the deposit amount; the percentage of insured deposit; the progress bar showing the volume of competed transactions required for the insurance sum to be paid out, in case an insured event occurs.
- The transfers between the Client’s trading accounts may not participate in the promotion “Deposit insurance”.
- The service “Deposit insurance” shall be deactivated and the progress bar shall be set to zero in case of any withdrawal of funds from the trading account on which the funds have been insured.
- The deposit insurance service will be valid for 1 year from the moment of deposit insurance.
- An insured event happens when the client is not able to execute a trade of a minimum volume stipulated for his account type by use of his own funds only (provided that there are no open trades).
- An insurance payout may be deposited in the Client’s trading account in case the insured event occurs, provided that the Client has complied with the transaction volume requirements.
For detailed terms and Conditions Visit Liteforex