Forex Time (FXTM) over-the-weekend (OTW) Account
What is an over-the-weekend (OTW) account?
An OTW account is an exclusive account offered by Forex Time (FXTM) which eliminates all rollover charges from Monday to Friday, enabling clients to trade all week long, absolutely swap-free. Clients will instead be charged a weekend fee every Friday at market close on their open positions, removing all swap charges on every trading instrument for the entire week.
More Details on OTW Account here: Forex Time (FXTM) over-the-weekend (OTW) account
What do you have to do?
Open an OTW account with Forex Time any time between now and 15.02.2015
Trade any instrument for the entire week without paying any swaps whatsoever
Terms and Conditions of Forex Time (FXTM) over-the-weekend (OTW) account
- The Weekend Fee Promotion (the “Promotion”) is applicable only to approved clients that have opened accounts with ForexTime Ltd (the “FXTM”) until 15 February 2015 and requested to be registered for the Promotion as Described herein.
- Commission per 0.01 lots will be charged on every Friday from 23:59:30 to 23:59:59 (GMT+3) for all open positions.
- Irrespective of the number of trading accounts that may be opened by an approved client with FXTM, the
- Promotion is applicable for only one trading account opened by approved clients of FXTM.
- The Promotion is applicable only to FXTM Standard Account.
For More detailed Terms – visit FXTM