DMM FX – No deposit Bonus Offer – 50 Credits Free
With DMM FX, Experience our new FIXED spreads, on DMM FX live platform
How to get 50 Credits Free – DMM FX – No deposit Bonus
- Complete live account registration successfully.
- Sign up for an Account here: DMM FX
Offer Dates: – 2014 All Year
Available to: – New clients
Also Read FXCM MT4 Demo Account Trading Contest
Additional Info DMM FX – No deposit Bonus
- Campaign is only available to new customers.
- The 50 credit expires in 7 days. All profits are yours to keep.
DMM FX – No deposit Bonus -Terms & Conditions
These terms are effective on and from 25 October 2014.
- By opening a new account with DMM FX Australia Pty Ltd (DMM FX) under this offer, the client acknowledges they have read and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions (Terms) and DMM FX’s Account Terms.
- To be eligible you must be a genuine new client of DMM FX that opens a new live account (meaning, not a “demo” account) between 25 October 2014 and 31 January 2015, inclusive (unless the offer is closed earlier) and satisfy the other criteria contained in these Terms.
- You must be over 18 years of age to register to apply for an account.
- Only transactions in FX Contracts apply to this offer.
- For the purpose of this offer, a new client will be regarded as an applicant or a close affiliate of an applicant who has never registered to apply for a live account with DMM FX and is accepted as a client by DMM FX. DMM FX will in its sole discretion determine whether an applicant is a genuine new client by assessing (among other things) whether the applicant is associated or affiliated with any other existing account holder with DMM FX, including those with previously closed accounts.
- Each applicant is only permitted to participate in the offer once. The 50 Credit cannot be (i) transferred to any other person; (ii) transferred to another account holder or account; or (iii) exchanged for other financial services provided by DMM FX.
50 Credit means:
- AUD50 worth of credit if your Account is denominated in Australian dollars;
- USD50 worth of credit if your Account is denominated in US dollars;
- £30 worth of credit if your Account is denominated in British pounds;
- NZ$50 worth of credit if your Account is denominated in New Zealand dollars;
- €40 worth of credit if your Account is denominated in Euros.
- To qualify for the 50 Credit you must properly complete an application to become a client of DMM FX and be successful in that application by 31 January 2015.
- The 50 Credit will be credited to your FX Account in the Account’s denominated currency as elected by you on Account establishment by the next business day after your Account establishment has been completed.
- Once the 50 Credit has been credited to your Account, you may use the credited amount as excess margin to begin trading.
- On the day which is seven (7) calendar days after the date your Account establishment has been completed, the 50 Credit will expire.
- You will be able to withdraw profits that are specifically attributable to your trading with the 50 Credit; however each withdrawal request to transfer profits from your Account to your nominated bank account must be for a minimum $20 in value (or approximately the equivalent amount of your Account’s denominated currency, as set by DMM FX).
Bonus and terms Source: – DMM FX Broker – for detailed Terms Visit DMM FX page