Core Spreads Background
Core Spreads is a London-based financial spread betting and CFD provider. Established in 2014 and celebrating a successful first year, the broker’s offering is simple: traders choose the peripherals they want and Core Spreads provides the crucial features every trader is looking for.
With a growing reputation for tight spreads, excellent customer service and some of the best forex rebates around you can see why traders who know their edge choose Core Spreads.
Forex traders signing up to Core Spreads can benefit from one of the most generous welcome bonuses in the industry. New clients can claim up to 50% off their first month’s spread traded with no complicated release criteria and are free to withdraw or trade as they wish.
The offer is only available for spread betting and not CFD accounts, but is more than enough reason to sign up for a spread betting account. Core Spreads stands out as a forex broker that offers a fair, no-nonsense product to its clients.
The key features of the welcome bonus are:
- An uncapped bonus – claim up to 50% of the first £30,000 traded and 25% of spread traded thereafter.
- No complicated release criteria – simply deposit, trade and claim at the end of your first month.
- Unrestricted – you can trade your rebate or simply withdraw it.
- And applicable to all fx trades on the CoreTrader 2 spread betting platform.
You can read the full T&C’s and start trading here.
The rebates don’t end after your first month trading with Core Spreads. An innovative loyalty scheme means if you carry on trading you can still from rebates of up to 25%.
The loyalty scheme is simple. You earn Core Points for the spread you trade every month and for interactions on social media. Depending on the number of Core Points earned, you could be entitled to a rebate of up to 25% on your next month’s spread and commission traded.
Just like the welcome bonus, there are no complicated criteria so you can trade or withdraw your rebate as you wish. Every trader is automatically enrolled and the rebate is paid at the end of each month. The more spread you trade, the larger the rebate on your next month’s trading.
You can read the full T&C’s and START TRADING HERE.
Refer a Friend
If you think someone you know would enjoy Core Spreads combination of tight spreads and transparent rebates, you can earn money for it through the refer a friend offer.
Recommend Core Spreads to a friend and if they deposit £100 you and your friend will be given 5,000 Core Points. If they go on to place 20 trades you will get £125 paid straight into your trading account.
What other features does Core Spreads offer?
Core Spreads know they can’t offer news and market commentary to rival the likes of The Financial Times or Bloomberg, instead it invests in the core features every trader cares about:
- Choice of platforms: Spread bet or trade CFDs with a choice of two industry leading platforms. CoreTrader 2 is a state-of-the-art spread betting platform offering tight, fixed spreads and fast execution.And Core MT4 combines the broker’s industry leading spreads with the most popular CFD platform around.
- Tight spreads: Core Spreads offers some of the tightest spreads around so that, everything else being equal, you can trade for less.
- Generous bonuses: By trading with Core Spreads you can take advantage of a trio of transparent rebates through the welcome bonus, loyalty scheme and refer a friend offer.
- Thousands of markets: You can trade index, fx, commodity and individual equities. Can’t see your favourite market? Get in touch with our friendly customer service team.
- Clear, simple charges: Transparency is central to the way Core Spreads does business and the broker has done away with all deposit, account opening and inactivity charges. Commission on CFD trades is fixed at £1/€1.30/$1.50 per lot.
- Great customer service: Core Spreads want your trading experience to be as hassle free as possible. If you have any issues, the customer support team is dedicated to treating clients fairly.
- Secure funds: Client funds are held in segregated bank accounts and are covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme.
Not sure that FX trading is for you? Demo spread bet and CFD accounts give you the opportunity to experience trading with Core Spreads without risking any real funds. Sign up for a Core MT4 or CoreTrader 2 demo.
Spread bets and CFD trades are leveraged products. Losses may exceed deposits.
Remember to bookmark ForexBonus100 to get your up to date info on broker bonuses and rebates!