Capital Spreads is a popular trading and spread betting company with tights spreads as one of the advantages. Capital Spreads understanding requirement of UK clients has specially bought Rebate Loyalty scheme for them. This scheme allows UK traders to get rebate up to 12.5% depending on the monthly cost. If you like the advantage of low margins of Capital Spreads, then you should also try to get advantage of Rebate Loyalty scheme.
Traders like to trade with Capital Spreads because it allows trading in 2500 different products. It covers all type of global shares, currencies and even bonds. Even special learning program is available for those deciding to trade with Capital Spreads.
########## UPDATE ##########
Based on Readers Feedback’s posted in Comments all over our site – many are saying that Ultimate4Trading and EZTrader are a SCAM. Our review of that product was based on only a 1-week trial. We apologize for any inconvenience.
If you are looking for a trusted trading robot system then check out Snapcash (click the banner below). Several traders on our staff have used Snapcash and have had great results with it so far, with 84% WIN RATES across the board over several months..
Many of our long-time readers know that we don't often recommend specific robots. However, we are very enthusiastic about Snapcash and we are very happy to give it our absolute HIGHEST RECOMMENDATION:..
Rebate Loyalty Scheme Details
This special Rebate Loyalty scheme of Capital Spreads is only for the clients from UK and not for the clients from other countries. Rebate percentage totally depends on the monthly trading cost. Have a look at the rebate percentage for some of the monthly trading costs.
Monthly trading cost from £1,000 to £2,499 makes a trader eligible for rebate of 5%.
There is rebate of 7.5% for monthly trading cost of £2,500 to £4,999.
The rebate increases to 10% when monthly trading cost ranges from £5,000 to £7,999.
The maximum rebate of 12.5% is given when the monthly trading cost is above £8,000.
How to Opt for Rebate Loyalty Scheme of Capital Spreads?
There is no special requirement to fulfill for getting the rebate from Capital Spreads. Here is what you need to do to get the rebate which some clients have already got.
- Open a new account if you’re from UK and still not having a Capital Spreads account.
- Start trading.
- If you qualify to get rebate, then rebate will get granted automatically according to the monthly trading cost.
Terms and Conditions of Rebate Loyalty Scheme
- Maximum monthly rebate is £1,000 and no client will get more rebate than it.
- Opening trades done in a calendar month are considered for calculation of rebates.
- It considers ‘Spread Fee’ to work out the trading done.
- All the Capital Spreads Rebate terms and conditions apply on the participants.
- Trading always involves risk and that’s why client should trade regularly, and not excessively as Capital Spreads doesn’t cover the loss.
- Rebate Loyalty scheme can end or change at any time.
- One can opt to not take part in Rebate Loyalty scheme by sending an email to email@example.com.
- Clients having demo or money manager accounts don’t become the part of Rebate Loyalty scheme.
Rebate Loyalty scheme is motivating UK clients of Capital Spreads to trade more. Start trading more so that you’ll get the maximum rebate. Capital Spreads is getting more recognized worldwide and soon it may bring some special promotions for clients from other countries too.
For daily forex rebates and forex bonus news, remember to bookmark our site!