Forex Competitions is an online stage where traders from all over the world will have the opportunity to experience the thrill of Forex trading.
ACFX is the official sponsor of Forex Competitions. Atlas-Capital FX is a trade name of Atlas Capital Financial Services Ltd and a subsidiary of Atlas Bank.
Contest period: – June 2014
Contest joining Page :- JOIN HERE
ACFX Forex Competition World cup 2014 Demo Contest – Prizes
1st prize Ticket to FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Final Match (No.64) or $2000 in cash
2nd prize $1000 Trading Credit
3rd Prize $500 Trading Credit
4th Prize Adidas Brazuca 2014 Ball or $100 Cash
5th Prize Adidas Mini Brazuca or $50 Cash
Terms and Conditions of World cup 2014 Demo Contest Source: – Forex Competition
1. Contestants must be over the age of 18.
2. Participation in our brand’s competitions requires opening a trading account with ACFX. In order to register, the user has to fill out correctly and completely the relevant application forms containing all required personal information.
3. Forex Competitions reserves the right to remove users with false particulars from participating in the competitions offered and to refuse them the payment of any winnings. To verify the validity of particulars, the company reserves the right to use data services of companies registered, licensed and audited by jurisdictions and data privacy laws within the EU.
4.All users are obliged to produce satisfactory proof of identity (copy of passport, driver’s license or identity card) as well as any other document enabling full customer verification (recent utility bill or bank statement) to verify their trading account before participating in the competition. Failure to produce valid documents may result in an account and payment block.
5. Each participant can take part in the competition with only one account. It is compulsory that the real name and email address is used when registering in Forex Competitions. ACFX holds the right to disqualify participants who fail to adhere to these requirements.
6. All participants will have the opportunity to trade only during the hours that the market is open. The markets are open from midnight on Sunday and closes on midnight Friday Cyprus Time.
7. In order to compete in the contest, traders need to register with Forex Competitions (free).
8. Prize winners will be asked to participate in Forex Competitions PR division, which includes interviews, photo-reports and the public notification through mass-media about the results of the competition. All personal information (name, balance and trades) will be public revealed.
9. Winners, May draw prizes marked cash but can’t perform withdrawal on trading credit prizes. Winners must hold a verified live account with ACFX to redeem the trading credit prizes.
10. Employees of Atlas Capital Financial Services or any members of their family are not eligible to participate in the contest.
11. Atlas Capital Financial Services reserves the right to alter or amend these terms and conditions at any time and to suspend or cancel the competition at any time.
12. By registering for participation in the Atlas Capital International Competition, all participants accept these Terms and Conditions.
13. All traders must be willing to let their trading record (of the contest) be publicly published during and after the contest.
14. Winners (top 5) are those with the highest percentage gain at the end of the contest period.
15. Traders can choose to opt out from the contest during the contest. By not opting out, you are subject to the contest’s rules. Opting out will disqualify you from the contest. To opt out, please contact us.